PORTLAND, Ore. – Are you thinking about moving to Portland Oregon in August 2015? If so, there are close to 700 apartments for rent in multi-family properties available and the average Portland Oregon Rent for an apartment is now $1,200 per month for a 1 bedroom apartment and up to $2,000 per month for a 2 bedroom apartment.
Many Affordable Units Still Available
The good news is that if you are on a budget there are still many affordable units available across Portland Oregon and in the surrounding metro areas where you can find one bedroom apartments for as low as $815 per month and 2 bedroom apartments for as low as $915 per month.
Rental Market Predictions
In Portland Oregon right now the rental market is considered to be extremely hot, like the August weather, and it’s predicted to stay hot for the remainder of the year as more people are relocating to Portland for jobs.
If you plan on moving to Portland it’s best to start preparing to apply for a new rental now by doing the following:
- Have your personal documents ready including your ID, driver’s license and social security card.
- Make copies of your paycheck stubs and or tax documents so we can know your sources of income.
- Prepare your work and personal references for us to call.
- Know exactly where you want to live in Portland so we can pinpoint the best buildings and apartments for your needs.
- Establish your rental budget so we can find an apartment which will fit within your monthly budget.
Rent In Portland Oregon
For more information about Portland Oregon Rent, or to get Portland Oregon Property Management contact Property Management Systems today by calling us at (503) 515-3170 or CLICK HERE to connect with us online.