MAXIMIZE YOUR RENTAL INCOME!
Watch This Quick Video of What
Property Management Systems
Can Do For You!
Do You Need a Great Tenant?
We’ll Rent Your Home in 2 Steps
Step #1: We Get You the Best Price
“How much will my home rent for?” Our Professional Portfolio Managers will crunch the numbers to find the sweet spot that brings you maximum value without letting your rental property sit on the market too long. We Typically Rent Homes For 20% More than Self Managed.
Step #2: We Find You the Right Tenants
You don’t want just anyone renting your home. Our exclusive marketing system goes to work marketing your rental property to find the perfect tenant. We find you the very best qualified candidates!
Full Service Portland Property Management Includes:
- FREE Rental Analysis to help determine the market rental rate for your property
- Marketing photos of your property
- Video Walkthrough – Video brings a whole new level of experience to our presentation. It gives prospective local and out of the area tenants the feeling of walking through the home prior to viewing ( See Example Below).
- Advertise your property on hundreds of websites including major sites like: HotPads.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Craigslist.com, etc.
- Take all of the marketing calls and internet leads for your property and follow up
- Personally conduct all of the property showings with prospective renters with our leasing team
- Handle any questions from potential tenants
- Provide all regulatory real estate disclosures to potential renters
- Personally conduct the application and screening process
- Run all prospective renters through our customized screening process which includes Eviction History, National Criminal Background Checks, and Credit Checks
- Collect the security deposit
- Draft and sign the lease agreement and provide all required documentation from the tenant
Once your Portland property is leased, here’s what you get with
our Full-service Portland Rental Management . . .
- Monthly rent collections
- Quick electronic owner disbursements
- Monthly owner accounting statements Remote online access to your account to see all activity on your property
- Routine property inspections by our full-time maintenance supervisor
- 24/7/365 on-call emergency maintenance services
- Coordination of maintenance and property repairs
- Handle legal issues and evictions if necessary
- Lease enforcement actions with the tenant
- We handle all communications with the tenant