Why Property Management Systems is the Best Company for Portland Real Estate Investors.
Our discussion today is about one-stop shopping for investors. We’d like to tell you a little bit about how PMS can be your best resource for purchasing, financing, rehabbing and managing your investment properties. We have access to many outstanding investment opportunities in Portland that are available only through our company and brought to us by the hundreds of owners that we have under contract. Our network of real estate brokers in the Portland metro area allows us to find you the best deal possible.
Steve Seim from Directors Mortgage is our in-house lending expert. He offers our investors great loan programs, low fees and savings that set you up for a positive cash flow on your properties. He’s going to explain some of the things we have available if you’re thinking of buying rental properties:
- We offer special financing for all Property Management Systems clients. This means no lender fees, which saves you thousands of dollars right off the top.
- Our programs help clients meet financial goals. We can get you a 30-year fixed mortgage or a fixed plan that’s 20, 15 or 10 years. We can also do ARM programs with even lower than average rates, which create more cash flow on a monthly basis.
- The required down payment is about 15 percent. Most people don’t realize how little you can put down on investment property today.
- We have great rates. The rates are at 60 to 70 year lows right now, which can help buyers maximize their cash flow on a monthly basis.
- Qualification for these properties is easier than most people realize. We can use market rents to help offset the mortgage payment so you can focus on the down payment.
Rehab and Repairs
Our experience has shown us that many great investment properties need repairs. We can manage that for you affordably thanks to our extensive database of proven vendors and contractors.
Finally, Property Management Systems offers the best in Portland property management. Our management team will work diligently to successfully market your home. We will find the most qualified tenants and negotiate a comprehensive lease. Then, we provide monthly rent collection, quick electronic owner disbursements, regular statements and online access to owner accounts. We conduct routine property inspections and provide 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance services. There’s also the benefit of having us handle any legal issues that come up, such as evictions.
If you are looking to purchase income property, we can handle all your needs. It doesn’t matter if you’re local or out of the area. Please contact us at Property Management Systems.